Search This Blog

Sunday 25 December 2016

Allos Piruluk!!!


WX17 reveals started!

Allos Piruluk is a cutie!

WHY IS SHE SO CUTE

Okay, on a more serious note though, I wanted to apologize for the inactivity lately. I'm suffering a little writer's block and a lot of exams were coming up in preparation for Christmas Break. Now that break started, though, I can hopefully get on writing a few more posts... well, if I get around to it. Next up my list is to finish updating everything, catch up with everything I missed in the metagame and finish the Mirurun post I've been working on for a while now. WEBXOSS updating helped a lot in that topic.

Anyways, I'm alive and Allos Piruluk is inspiring me with her cuteness will hopefully get me to write more!

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy that Me and my GF are really into WIXOSS (TCG and anime), but it is hard here to get cards other than YGO, Pokemon or M:tG

    ReplyDelete