Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Introduction

Ever found yourself trying out WIXOSS then quitting because you had no idea how to become better? I can relate to that.




WIXOSS is a Japanese Trading Card Game that has not gotten an English release in a long duration of 14 sets, which makes finding english resources next to impossible, unlike Vanguard and YuGiOh in which you can find too many resources to the point you don't know which are the good ones and bad ones. The rare few english local players who make it anywhere close to "competetive play" have a good local that they can learn from, or can do Japanese really well and researched various stuff about the game, or a mix of both.


Personally, due to a lack of competetive local, I can't confidently say that I'm an expert at this game, but I know at least the minimal amount of knowledge to teach people the basics. I'm Aoi, a random WIXOSS player from a random place and an Otaku maniac. In this blog, "A Beginner's Guide to WIXOSS", I'll be writing about the basic knowledge to a competetive WIXOSS play, my opinions on certain decks and so on and so forth. Yoroshiku!

No comments:

Post a Comment