Search This Blog

Sunday 4 September 2016

Update Post: Excuses on my inactivity

Alrighty.

I haven't written a post in a little more than a week, which I apologize about. There are reasons for this though.



First of all, school started back up, and I have a lot less time to actually get around to writing about WIXOSS nowadays. I don't plan on stop writing, though, I just can't find enough time.

The other reason on why I haven't been writing much is because I've ran out of ideas to write. I've covered most of the existing LRIGs, and I haven't tried much of the ones I haven't covered yet. The ones I'm most likely to cover next though would be Tawil, which I did write about at one point of time before it disappeared from the face of the earth due to some kind of unknown glitch, or Sashe, who I haven't tried much but have an abstract idea on how she works.

That being said, what is coming soon is Lostorage, the anime coming out this coming fall season. A lot of people, including me, have been hyped for Lostorage, so that'd be fun to try out. A lot of new mechanics are coming our way too, so this will be interesting. What else is coming with Lostorage? New LRIGs, new playstyle, and new things to write about. Unfortunately, a whole new era of WIXOSS with new mechanics and new LRIGs can lead to invalid-fied old decks, as it has happened with many other card games. WIXOSS has made an effort to keep a lot of decks alive, so this is an unlikely story if you look at it from an angle, but with Lostorage the metagame is bound to change drastically. This also took away my motivation to write more things, to a certain degree.

All that being said, I will be bringing back the Tawil post sometime soon, hopefully by next week or so, and will update everything for Lostorage when the time comes by, so please keep up with me in the topic.

1 comment:

  1. *OK FIGURED I BETTER POST THIS HERE LOL

    "Nice read! I'm new to the game and I REALLY wanna try a Piruruk control deck to really annoy and shut down other decks. What's a good option/variation to use in that case? thanks!!!!"

    ReplyDelete