Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2016

Set Updates: WX14

WX14 has been out for quite a while now. And the impacts it did to the metagame was great, as expected. This made a lot of my old data to become invalid. And since I'm a good person that don't want my readers to trust outdated information, I've decided to go on major work and rewrite all of my previous blogs from scratch!

... I lied. Starting from scratch would be too much of a work. My plan for now is to just revise the blogs I've previously written, since, for the most part, the only thing that changed is their validity and some of my old opinions. Most of these decks didn't go through a major change or anything like that.



Alongside revising all my blogs, I started to actually format them, which will hopefully make it easier for you guys to read and for me to write and update. The formatting actually feels a little awkward for me, since I've always just written whatever seemed appropriate until now, but if I did that and tried to update the blogs in the future, it would take a lot longer than it needs to. It hopefully also makes it look more organized.

Back onto the original topic; for now, I've updated Tama. I plan on updating everything, but it took me quite a bit of time to update one post, so I think this will take a while. I will be updating my progress on this blog and on twitter though, so keep in touch

  • Midoriko has been updated.
  • Myuu has not been updated yet.
  • Alfou has been updated.
  • Eldora has been updated.
  • Ulith has not been updated yet.
  • Anne has not been updated yet.
  • Hanare has not been updated yet.
  • Iona has not been updated yet.
  • Remember has not been updated yet.
  • Tawil has not been updated yet.
  • Sashe, Mirurun, Aiyai, Umr and Spinner have not been published yet.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hard work! really like all your articles.

    ReplyDelete